Saturday, June 02, 2007

A new ride begins

And here we are. In less than 6 hours a new lifecycle is about to begin. The excitement is hard to contain but the need of sleeping in anticipation of tomorrow's climbs will probably prevail and help me fal asleep. There is so much going on these days that I hardly begin this ride with an empty mind, but this ride has a way of taking you away from everything and everyone else other than this amazing community. There are too many things on my mind and only seven days to let those thoughts flow on this blog. For those who helped me raise themoney for this wonderful cause, for those who will follow this adventure alongside with me through my recounts, i say thank you. I will be thinking of you all every pedal stroke of the way.

And there, now the only thing separating me from camp 1 are 90 miles and 9000 feet of climbing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home